REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES:
By accessing the Platform and/or using the Services, you acknowledge the following:
- You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You represent and warrant that you have the authority and capacity to enter into this Contract, to avail of the Services, and to abide by these Terms;
- You will be solely responsible for any and all liability that results from, or is alleged as a result of your access of the Platform or use of the Services including, but not limited to, personal injuries and property damages; and
- You will obey all local laws related to the matters set forth herein, and will be solely responsible for any violations of such local laws.
Further, as a precondition to your accessing the Platform and/or using the Services, you agree to the following:
- HALOHALO has the right and sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Platform and/or Services at any time, for any reason. You agree to hold HALOHALO free and harmless from any claim, damage, loss, expense, suit or liability whatsoever, arising from such suspension or termination.
- All intellectual or proprietary property and information provided on our Platform and Services, including but not limited to any logo, trademark, artwork, copyright, and/or design, whether registered or unregistered, are the sole and exclusive property of HALOHALO. Such may only be used by you with the express written consent of HALOHALO. At various times, you will be able to share content from our Platform using the share feature. Such sharing feature shall not be construed as a transfer or assignment of any intellectual property rights belongingto HALOHALO.
- By purchasing any of the Services offered by HALOHALO, you agree to pay all applicable fees and taxes, and be bound toadditional terms specific to the Services. Failure to pay these fees, taxes, and abide by the additional terms will result in the immediate termination of your Services.
- You are responsible for all charges incurred in connection with your access of the Platform and/or use of the Services.
- HALOHALO reserves the right to deny you access to the Platform and/or use of its Services on reasonable grounds, based on its sole discretion.
ACCOUNT INFORMATION, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information, including all relevant information needed to access the Platform and/or use the Services.
- You are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account. All transactions made using your account are conclusively presumed to be made by you and you shall be liable therefor.
- You agree to:
- Immediately notify HALOHALO of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security; and
- Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Platform.